MrYang
发表于:2005/8/25 11:35:31 浏览我的主页:编辑
楼主

等级:会员
  发贴:4

主题: Wouldpleasetellme...?
Dear Mr Liu,
How are you?
This is the first time to contact with you.Several years ago I accidentally noticed your net,and felt interested sonn.I got much information from you website.It is of great help for me.Thank you very much.
Today I noted that you answered all the letters in detail.How can you have that much time? I guess that you should be much busy.
                        Good luck.
 flmaster
发表于:2005/8/25 21:50:08 浏览我的主页:http://www.flrchina.com发EMAIL给我:forensicling@126.comQQ号:我来自: 编辑

等级:版主
  发贴:119

主题: Hi,MrYang!
Hi, MrYang!
Thank you for your interest in my web and your concern.
Yes, it's really time-comsuming to answer all the questions. Friends posted their messages here for the purpose of getting some answer. So I should try to respond to them. Besides, I learned a lot in these questions. Sometimes their puzzle may be a good topic which need further study.
Glad to see you come again.
Very best. 

版权所有 
繁荣中国的法律语言学是您我的共同愿望!
 MrYang
发表于:2005/8/26 10:13:39 浏览我的主页: 编辑

主题: Thanks
Dear Pro.Liu,
Thank you very much for your immediate reply.I feel quite sorry that I made several grammar errors in the first message.One reason is that my English writing is poor.The other is that it was done in quite a hurry because the school bus was coming.I wrote the message in the office,and I had to pick the school bus.
I quite agree with you that you may benefit from the questions and answers.To be frank I read all the messages excet the ones which I have no right to read.After I finished it, I got much information,and I copied some of the important and valuable messages.Thanks to you.
Mr Liu,would you please have some new channels?for instance,THE NAVIGATION TO GRADUATES(研究生导航), FOR Drs(博士圆地),EXERCISE FOR TRANSLATION(法律翻译练习), NEW TERMS(术语天地), Pros FORUM(专家讲坛),HEPL FOR BEGINNERS(初学者),BOOK INFOR(书讯)ect.And there should be more papers,especially the up-to-date ones.
I know this requires much time and energy and it is beyond individual power.Could you invite some of your students to join in your great work,or you may invite a few volunteers,this might be a help for you.By this way your website will develop further and quicker, and will be more helpful to the interested people.
Thanks.
                            Best wishes
 flmaster
发表于:2005/8/26 15:26:14 浏览我的主页:http://www.flrchina.com发EMAIL给我:forensicling@126.comQQ号:我来自: 编辑

主题: Hi,MrYang!
Thank you very much for your very good suggestions. Yes, it's true. The biggest problem is time and energy. And then enough proper materials and special skills and knowledge are extremely needed.

I think at the present, the flexible thing which can be done is to do some work in the Forum. One or two persons are in charge of one channel. You can join the work if you like. I'll post a notice in the Forum.

Your English is quite OK. It dosn't matter whether there are some errors in granmmar or words. Our purpose is exchange ideas, not play grammar games. So please pay attention to your communication. When you talk to native speakers, you may feel grammar unimportant. Throw grammar away when you express your ideas.

版权所有 
繁荣中国的法律语言学是您我的共同愿望!
 MrYang
发表于:2005/8/27 17:24:57 浏览我的主页: 编辑

主题: Iamsorry
Pro. Liu,
I would like to be at your service.But I have to say sorry that I know nothing about the making of homepage and the maintenance of it.My computer skill is very poor.Maybe in the future I would be able take such a duty.But now it is really beyond what I know about website.
My suggestions are indeed not feasible right now.Thanks for your care. You've done a great deal for the people concerned.We all know.
              Happy New Simester
 flmaster
发表于:2005/9/4 0:36:40 浏览我的主页:http://www.flrchina.com发EMAIL给我:forensicling@126.comQQ号:我来自: 编辑

主题: MrYang
It dosn't matter, Mr. Yang.

Thank you for your concern.

Maybe in the future I'll do better.

版权所有 
繁荣中国的法律语言学是您我的共同愿望!
总记录:5 每页:10条 第1/1页 [1]
法律语言学研究网留言版
繁荣中国的法律语言学是您我的共同愿望
主页域名 flrchina.com. 创建:Liu Weiming执行时间125ms